Woodhead Entertainment’s first comedic short, Favre: Rise, was a viral hit.
Favre: Rise was Woodhead Entertainment’s first short: a parody mashup of the Lebron James’ “Rise” Nike Commercial and the Brett Favre “sexting” scandal. It went on to receive over 4 million views online and was featured on ESPNews. The short was very well received by dozens of major blogs and websites. Here are a few:
“It’s well-written, well-produced and well-acted [by Sean Carrigan as an uncanny Brett Favre] — really, it’s the most well-executed parody we’ve seen in some time.” –HyperVocal.com
“It’s nothing but hilarious and genius.” –BleacherReport.com
“Production values are high, comedic content is plentiful. The guys who made it should be making movies.” –NBCSports.com
“There are times when parodies are poorly done. Often, the ideas are great but they sorely lack in execution. But we can say without a shadow of a doubt that this Brett Favre parody is possibly the greatest one we’ve ever seen.” –Guyism.com
- Brett Favre: Sean Carrigan
- Directed by: Tony Yacenda.
- Written and Produced by: Dan Perrault and Tony Yacenda.
- Executive Producer: James Snyder.
- Producer: Ethan Rosenberg.
- Cinematography by: Alex Disenhof.
- Associate Producer: Matt Dahan.
- Sound Design by: Sam Ejnes.