Ric is a producer, engineer, and mixer specializing in all areas of music, advertising, and post-production. One of our colleagues from Emerson College, Ric is now based in New York City.
He worked with composer Darien Shulman on the score of every Woodhead Original since Last Words. He was also the Sound Designer on most of the shorts. Most recently, Ric worked east coast hours for his day job as a NY-based Sound mixer, and then worked late west coast hours to get Shadoweyes out the door in time for the Sundance deadline.
- Last Words – Score Mixer
- Shark Pool – Re-Record Mixer/Score Mixer
- Vote for Tom Corrigan – Score Mixer
- Extremely Dark Knight – Re-Record Mixer/Score Mixer
- Funeral Kings – Re-Record Mixer/Score Mixer
- Shadoweyes – Re-Record Mixer/Score Mixerr